Sunday, November 1, 2009

Devour to Survive, so it is, so it's always been

Hello.

If you're reading this, I'm sort of relieved yet I'd rather you didn't. So just stop. scroll to the end of the page, click on a link to take you away from here. Bye.

Still here? I'm warning you, It's going to be incredibly angsty.


Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippy haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.
The universe is hostile, so impersonal. Devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.


Yes. Better you than I.
Death, destruction, disease, war, famine, plague... Entertainment. It's like blood to a vampire. Feed on the tragedy. Even this communique is part paraphrase from a song. Media media. Bone & Stone.

It's half an hour to midnight and I want to hit something.
I'll kill, I'll kill for that feeling once again
What's left to right of the wrongs?
Let it all burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment