Monday, August 31, 2009

And now, for something completely different


Question-Meme Generator by ~mct421 on deviantART

1. Will Wei Jie eat those green eggs and ham?
He probably would. He's weird that way. (LOL)

2. In a race between you, Elsa and Bryan, who would win?
Definitely Bryan. Unless it was a long distance race. Then I'm not sure. Not me though LOL.

3. Would you love to read JJ's very personal diary?
Not really. I imagine it to involve many jokes about a certain, undisclosed ethnicity.

4. If Denise played in a movie, what kind of character would they play?
Um. Probably a supporting character. Short people can't do leads. :P

5. Do you miss Josephine?
Not really, since I'm gonna see her on wednesday, thursday and friday. (DAMN YOU PRELIMS)

6. If Jolene were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
PATRICIA MOK. (If she sees this, I r ded)

7. Can Samuel be bad influence?
Oh yes. He can.

8. Jeremy just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
"Eh, WJ, you take the bass, I take the electric and we share the acoustic."

9. Do you trust Bryan?
Yes. Unless its his relationship advice. Then NO.

10. Asyraf suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
Married couples shouldn't have secrets from each other ANYWAY :PPPP

The most fun I've had in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment