Monday, August 31, 2009

PAE A07

1. What would you do if Denise confessed love to you?
Laugh. Because this is the second time this question came out haha.

2. In a race between you, Desiree and Elsa, who would win?
Not me. Elsa? I dont know, haha.

3. Oh no, Peishi got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
... What?

4. What if you found out that Leena was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Mervin?
Did you have anything to do with Peishi's kidnapping?

5. Elsa just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
"So you're probably not gonna reply my email anytime soon, are you?"

6. Describe Kenneth in five words.
That's a bitch-ass magician dude.

7. Does Samuel make you hot?
Yeah. He just stands there and in comparison, I am the hottest shizz ever

8. How do your and Benedict's talents add up?
42.

9. Describe Shafiq in one word.
MAHT

10. Will Mervin eat those green eggs and ham?
I guess. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment